30 Jan 2017

Dotty Blanket Progress

Evening!
Thought it was about time I shared my blanket progress with you all...
If you remember back to this post, I decided to make a smaller than usual blanket using Scheepjes Colour Crafter yarn. The idea being, that this could be an easy care blanket perfectly sized for throwing over knees on a winters day.
It would make a lovely baby blanket too!

I decided to use Colour Crafter as it's soft, snuggly, can be thrown in the washing machine and oh my lord!....the colour range is AMAZING! Over 90 colours to choose from 💙💚💛💜

100% premium acrylic without that nasty squeaky feeling.....100g = 300m and very affordable at £1.99 per ball. You can buy it HERE 😊

So onto the progress.....


If you remember.....I chose a mix of blues and greens with a lovely soft grey.


I ended up using 4 different blue shades and 3 of green


I designed a nice and simple motif and set up a production line!!!
Centres first and then a grey to frame the circle.


Then onto my trusty blocking board!


Next....onto the deciding where to place the colours and some joining! Oh I do love how these colours and this simple design is turning out 💗
Sometimes it's just all about the colours!

Speaking of which....another project is in the making. I'm a roll....catching up and loving being in my creative zone again.

Next time I'll share my colours and yarn for this new project.
Til then x

post signature

1 comment:

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS